Sunday, October 4, 2009

European Flair Baby Nursery

classic baby nurseryKaren Leverette designed this beautiful nursery for her granddaughter, Maren. Karen describes the process, " My daughter and I shopped for and selected the fabrics. My son-in-law brought my drawings to life by building the toy boxes that flank the vintage baby bed (used previously by me for my daughter 28 years ago) and framing and installing the mirrors and light fixtures on either side of the baby bed. The walls are Ralph Lauren (paleg old) metallic finish. They virtually glow!! This room can grow from infant to her teenage years with just little changes along the way. This nursery was designed with love for my precious granddaughter born June 2009."

classic European baby nursery

classic baby nurseryWhat a classic nursery! Thank you Karen (grandma) for sharing the nursery with us - you should be very proud.