Monday, October 26, 2009

InStyle Magazine Named Design Dazzle One Of The Best Kids Sites!

top kids decorating blog
InStyle Magazine chose Design Dazzle as one of the Best of the Web! A reader (thanks Kimberly) emailed me about Design Dazzle being mentioned in InStyle Magazine - I wasn't sure what for. Shortly after receiving the email, I'm at the hair salon waiting for my appointment and sitting right next to me is InStyle Magazine with Reese Witherspoons' photo on the cover. And what do I see? "Best of the Web 220 sites We Love" on the front cover. I'm a little giddy thinking... would I be lucky enough to be one of their Best of the Web? Yep, Design Dazzle made the list. We were featured under top kids blogs & inspiration! Thank you InStyle for the honor. I'm so glad you LOVE my site. Here's what they said about my blog, "Fresh fabulous ideas for kids' and teens' rooms. You'll want to bookmark it for party tips and DIY projects too."

best kids decorating blogCongrats to all the other kids sites mentioned! Thanks bunches to InStyle Magazine for the feature!!