Thursday, February 23, 2012

Rainbow Party Ideas

Birthday Party Season is in full swing around here!


My kids usually opt for a "character" theme, which is fun, and easy.  But one day I hope to plan parties that aren't based on a Disney Princess or Sesame Street character.  I know, I'll miss it one day...but I'm just sayin'


There are so many other fun and fabulous birthday party ideas out there and I can't wait to take a crack at one of them one day!


So today I wanted to show off a few fun and fabulous ideas that I think would make a great Rainbow Party!




I LOVE these paper pinwheels!  So cute, so simple and so inexpensive!




Source: etsy.com via Simply on Pinterest


It would be so cute to do a rainbow layered cake but I also LOVE the rainbow pom pom garland on top of this cake!




Chocolate covered Oreos in rainbow colors!  Amazing!






Fruit kabobs in a fun rainbow arrangement!






Rainbow colored Twizzlers!  So fun!






Rainbow punch using Otter Pops!  How cute is that!?






And a cute Rainbow Punch Game to top the party off!


How fun is that!?


Now if only I can convince one of my kids to let me throw them a Rainbow Party!
Ashley Phipps is an Interior Designer, NCIDQ #25242,
living in the Indianapolis area, and author of the blog Simply Designing.  You can follow Ashley at her blog Simply DesigningFacebookTwitter and Pintrest.