Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Priscilla Presley And Her New Collection

Last week, I had the chance to attend Las Vegas Market at the World Market Center. I was truly inspired by fabulous exhibits, educational meetings and trendsetting new products. Meeting celebrity designers was the cherry on top! HStudio partnered with Priscilla Presley to create a home and lifestyle collection of vintage-inspired modern accents.  Priscilla said, "I believe your home is a visual expression of who you are and it is my aspiration to create an affordable yet luxurious line that reflects the beauty in all of us." All of the furniture and accessories were black, white/cream or grey with the color Aubergine (purple) as the only bold bright color. The small accessories were affordable, with the furniture priced in the high end category. This full-sized horse floor lamp was priced retail at approximately $6,000. Horses were definitely a new trend I spotted everywhere at the show.



 image via


Beautiful Aubergine color. The picture frames, table top lamps and butterfly art I found to be more reasonably priced.  HStudio products are very sophisticated with excellent workmanship.


Stunning  painted portrait.






Yep, that's me and Priscilla Presley. She is very petite with stunning skin. 
I didn't dare mention to her that my husband dressed up as Elvis and I as Priscilla for Halloween a couple of years ago : ) !!!