Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Favorites & Link Up Party

Classy Clutter shares her awesome craft room. My craft room is painted a similar salmon pink color and I also have green cabinets. So I'm loving this room!



Thanks ladies for sharing your awesomeness!! It's fun getting to know you and your blogs!! I've posted my favorites - make sure to share your latest projects!



Ruffled Beanie Hat with instructions by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.


Cake Stand Tutorial by Uncommon Events.


Drive-in movie night: cardboard boxes, acrylic paint and foam created by Fussy Monkey Business.


Canvas light tutorial by 4 You with Love.


Holy Craft shares how to make this cool sign. It cost $1 to make.


Hand sanitizer gift tutorial by Ashley's Dandelion Wishes.


Too cute! Created by Decorating The Dorchester Way










No linking to selling sites or giveaways. Have fun and leave some love (comments) and visit some amazing bloggers.

All link ups should be related to design and decorating with kids (babies, kids or teens)!

Please link back to Design Dazzle so others can share in the awesomeness!

Each week I will choose several of "My Favorites" from the link up party. "My Favorites" will be featured on the following weeks link up party. Your post needs to be linked to Design Dazzle to be considered for the "My Favorites" post.

By entering our link up party, you give Design Dazzle permission to use any part of your post including pictures.