Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Favorites & Our Link Up Party - Share Your Awesomeness!

Love is a Battlefield valentine by Alexis from Jacolyn Murphy. So how utterly CUTE is this???


My favorites for the week. Check out these gals projects. They are amazing!



Baby nursery for under $600. Viv from Big K Fam designed this sweet baby nursery.



 No-sew window valance by the talented Desiree of The 36th Avenue.



DIY rose balls by Nancy from A To Z Celebrations. Check out the post for the DIY rose ball tutorial.



 Angry Bird whirly pops shared by Kims Kandy Kreations.



 Lookie What I Did shares how to make Valentine envelopes for the back of the chair. I want one : )



Totally cute DIY valentine napkin rings with instructions.  Made by Echoes of Laughter.



 Valentine Clothes Pin Wreath by Clean & Scentsible










No linking to selling sites or giveaways. Have fun and leave some love (comments) and visit some amazing bloggers.

All link ups should be related to design and decorating with kids (babies, kids or teens)!

Please link back to Design Dazzle so others can share in the awesomeness!

Each week I will choose several of "My Favorites" from the link up party. "My Favorites" will be featured on the following weeks link up party. Your post needs to be linked to Design Dazzle to be considered for the "My Favorites" post.

By entering our link up party, you give Design Dazzle permission to use any part of your post including pictures.