Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Favorites & Our Link Up Party - Share Your Awesomeness!

 Check this out! Fancy Frugal Life made these adorable Disney inspired outfits for her kids trip to Disneyland.


THANK YOU to everyone for your amazing posts. I had so much fun checking out all the links. Here are my favs...


 Inexpensive shelves by Pattyanne look fabulous!


A Couple of Craft Addicts share how to make boot socks. Love it.


Chevron pattern crocheted blanket by Cobblestones & Ivy. This would be perfect in a baby nursery (and other rooms).





 Life as a Thrifter made knock-off Anthropologie letters out of cardboard letters.




Too Much Time on My Hands has some great ideas for her kids train birthday party. Adorable!



Easy snowman craft to make with kids. Instructions by Mollie's Mom.




Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shows how to make a no-sew pillow.












No linking to selling sites or giveaways. Have fun and leave some love (comments) and visit some amazing bloggers.

All link ups should be related to design and decorating with kids (babies, kids or teens)!

Please link back to Design Dazzle so others can share in the awesomeness!

Each week I will choose several of "My Favorites" from the link up party. "My Favorites" will be featured on the following weeks link up party. Your post needs to be linked to Design Dazzle to be considered for the "My Favorites" post.

By entering our link up party, you give Design Dazzle permission to use any part of your post including pictures.