Sunday, November 6, 2011

Vacuum Love!

I've owned several vacuum cleaners over the past 25-years and we currently own a central vacuum (whole house vacuum) and regular upright, but nothing compares to my most recent experience.  The Dyson DC41Animal is clearly the best vacuum I have ever used.  The Dyson picks up more dirt and hair than our other two vacuums combined. The dirt bin has no bags and empties with the press of a button.  After vacuuming with our central vacuum (whole house) and upright vacuum  and then repeating over the same area with the Dyson, I was astonished at how much additional dirt and hair was picked-up.  It was simply amazing. The Ball technology allows you to maneuver the Dyson with ease around all those inconvenient obstacle in your home.  The cord is 35 feet long which allows for extended reach.  The vacuum transitions easily from my wood to tile to shag carpet.  The DC41 is specifically designed to easily move from surface to surface without damaging your floor.   With a push of a button, the rotating head is stopped.





The attachments are conveniently found on the vacuum including the long extension hose.  The Dyson comes with the Mini Turbine Head for cleaning stairs, upholstery and stairs and offers the same quality cleaning.



This is my first experience with a Dyson vacuum.   I've been so impressed with my Dyson fan and now this vacuum. Dyson truly makes great products.  My central vacuum will stay in the closet and the Dyson will now do all the work.  I really and truly am in LOVE with this vacuum.



Thank you to Dyson for this review opportunity and for providing product for testing and review purposes. The views expressed in this review are my own personal opinions unless stated otherwise.



    Our 100 Ideas of Christmas Wonderful series is coming soon!