Saturday, November 12, 2011

DIY Christmas Gift Ideas

I can not believe how quickly Christmas is coming!  Typically by this time of year I already have a good portion of my shopping done.  Sadly, I have't even started yet!  Ack!



But thankfully, when my mom was in town a few weeks ago, she helped kick me in gear because she wanted to make small Christmas gifts to give to some of her friends using my Silhouette.



So we went to work and with a little white vinyl, a few 1"x2"x12" pieces of wood, red paint and some sand paper we came up with this cute and inexpensive Christmas gift to give out to friends during the holidays:







Pretty cute huh?



If you are still searching for some simple DIY Christmas Gifts, here are a few more fun and fabulous ideas:



{put Hershey's Kisses inside a wire wisk and wrap in cellophane for a cute and inexpensive gift}




{great stocking stuffer idea for the kiddos}


{black rice krispie treats - great stocking stuffer idea for your naughty list}






Oh I could go on and on about cute and simple Christmas Gifts ideas!  There are just so many fabulous ideas out there from creative people!


Have you decided what you will be giving to your friends and neighbors this holiday season!?


Happy Gifting! 


Ashley Phipps is an Interior Designer, NCIDQ #25242,
living in the Indianapolis area, and author of the blog Simply Designing.  You can follow Ashley at her blog Simply DesigningFacebook and Twitter.