Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Kid Crafts

It has taken me a while, but I finally feel ready for fall and Halloween!  As soon as October 1st hit, I was ready to decorate for Halloween!  And my daughter is certainly ready to "craft" for Halloween!  So I wanted to show you a few of my favorite Halloween kid crafts that are simple enough to do with your kids today!



Fill long skinny bags (like those used for holding decorated pretzels) with mini marshmallows.  Use a sharpie marker to draw eyes and a mouth to make these cute Marshmallow Ghost goodie bags!


Use Keelber fudge stripe cookies (upside down) a Hershey's Kiss and orange icing to make these cute Witch Hat Cookies.


Let your kids fill a glass vase with Halloween inspired candy!  Even the smallest kids can help you make this cute decoration!


Let your kids fold and trim cupcake liners to make a cute witch hat to top your spooky cupcakes with! 


I couldn't help showing off a simple craft I did using dollar store vases and candle stick holders to make cute Halloween Candy Bowls!


What are your kids crafting this month?



Ashley Phipps is an Interior Designer, NCIDQ #25242,
living in the Indianapolis area, and author of the blog Simply Designing.  You can follow Ashley at her blog Simply Designing, Facebook and Twitter.





Last day to enter our Purse Bling giveaway - ends tonight!! 



Do you have an awesome project, kids room, kids party, etc to share at our Link Up Party tonight? Make sure to come back and see our favorites from this past week.