Friday, November 6, 2009

Yellow, Black and White Parties!!

Oh my gosh - I found invitations for my bumble bee party. Aren't these adorable? I purchased an over-the-top completely CUTE bumble bee about four years ago and have been wanting to plan a party completely around this whimsical bee. Well, now I can. The Celebration Shop sells the invites and decor. Loving all the black, white and yellow party decor.... Wouldn't these be perfect for a baby shower?

Invitations and decor can be purchased at The Celebration Shoppe.
black white yellow baby shower ideasMerrillee is a designer and it shows. She created this sweet end-of-the-summer tea party for her friends in the midst of moving. You go girl!! Check out her design blog Mer Mag.


Merrilee designed this clever invitation.


Adorable! Image from here.

black white yellow party ideasFirst year baby birthday party done in black, white and yellow! Fun decor. Image from here.