Thursday, November 19, 2009

Design Dazzle's Favorites

As most of you know, Design Dazzle not only has a blog but also a website!! We feature Dazzle Me photo galleries with a lot of kids rooms from this blog and more! We also sell bedding, rugs, art, etc... Please help sponsor this blog by supporting our Design Dazzle website.

Here are just a few various items Design Dazzle sells:




Check out our site for many products. Any purchase of a Design Dazzle $200+ rug or bed crown between now and November 25th will receive a $50 gift certificate to use on a future purchase.
After your purchase, email customerservice@designdazzle.com for details.

I mentioned last week I would be choosing some of my favorites from my blog. Here's the list of favorites....
My favorite comment left by a reader on my blog.
My favorite linkage love from your blog to mine (blog post mentioning Design Dazzle).
My favorite party
My favorite invitation
My favorite craft
My favorite DIY project
My favorite creative idea
My favorite room project
My favorite top commenter

I will post the winners tomorrow morning. The winners will each receive $25 in product (that's including shipping) from Hullabaloo Home Decor and also a $20 gift certificate from Love Letters.

Also, make sure to vote for your favorite Design Dazzler and also enter the $500 clothing giveaway before 1:00 pm tomorrow.