Friday, May 29, 2009

Please Welcome Our Newest Design Dazzle Contributor!

I wanted to take a moment to introduce our newest Design Dazzle contributor Kristin DeMarco. Kristin has designed many nurseries featured on Design Dazzle including this one shown. She is an expectant mom with great style and a tasteful decorating eye.

Her Bio:
I live in Annapolis MD with my husband and two children. I have a degree in Advertising from Penn State University. I worked in the advertising industry for about 6 years then decided to pursue my dreams of owing my own business. I took courses in residential design and decided to specialize in designing Kids spaces. I was hired to be the in-house designer at an upscale nursery boutique in Annapolis, MD and really enjoy working with parents to create the most special environment for their children. I offer a "Surprise Design" package that includes options for both boy and girl nurseries and then with a Dr.'s secret note, complete the custom room before baby comes home for the first time. We have a new baby on the way I am anxious to get started on the new room! Stay tuned for before and after pictures!

Kristin will be a great addition to our blog - she has designed some amazing nurseries! Welcome aboard Kristin! Her first post can be read below.