Monday, June 1, 2009

Fire Station Boys Bedroom


Engine Company 9 bedroom would be a little boys dream. From the Fire Engine bed to the brick wall and red stained doors and trim this room is fire hot - the only thing missing is the fire pole! This room is one of many in the Parade of Homes "People's Choice" award won in 2007. If you're wondering what Parade of Homes is...it's a showcase of new homes that people can tour. Usually there are quite a few homes on the tour, the one I'm familiar with and love to attend is the Salt Lake Parade of Homes (Utah). Living in California I don't get to attend very often - but when I do it's always fabulous. I try to plan visits to my family around August when the Salt Lake home tour is open.
Anyone have $4.8 million laying around? That's about what you would need to purchase this stunning home. Due to the impeccable design and attention to detail I had to share these room photos. More incredible rooms...
Dance Studio
Dance studio with large circle windows over looking a basketball court.

Here's the basketball court - amazing!

Study loft.

Princess Room

Last but not least - the Football Stadium PLAYROOM!! Oh my goodness, could it get any better?? Photos from Chateau de Villandry