Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cooking Chef Birthday Party Invites

kids cooking party invitationsKitchen theme tags were cut using a Cricut die cut machine to make these colorful cooking invitations. I have a Cricut and love it! There are many possibilities in using this wonderful machine. Design Mom designed this adorable birthday party invitation for her daughters cooking party. Whenever I made invitations for my kids parties, my kids and I would always hand deliver the invite to their friends. My kids looked forward to delivering the invites - it's such a personalized way of inviting friends. It also works great for unique invitations such as this wooden spoon... which can be a little hard to mail.


handmade kids cooking invitationFor more information, check out Design Mom's fabulous blog.