Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mod Little Nest Nursery

Rebecca from Fresh Chick Designs created this sweet owl themed baby nursery. Rebecca describes the room, " I knew I wanted an owl them but had a hard time finding art that I liked, so I decide to make my own by using canvases that I painted and wall decals that I picked up from Target. To create interest, I painted horizontal stripes on the changing table wall. I wanted to keep the bedding simple so that it would be easy to mix and match various pieces. I also made the window panels to ensure I got exactly what I wanted. The overall color are tangerine, aqua, grass green, chocolate and white. All of the furniture came from walmart, the bedding was a mix of PB Kids and Bacati." Lamp from Ikea.

















 For more design ideas check out Fresh Chick Designs.




babyletto Modo 3 in 1 Crib with Toddler Rail, Espresso                                                                babyletto Mercer 3 in 1 Crib with Toddler Rail, Two Tone                             

babyletto Modo 3 in 1 Crib, Espresso                                            babyletto Mercer 3 in 1 Crib





Babyletto Modo 3-Drawer Changer in Espresso                                                                Babyletto Modo 3 Drawer Changer in Two Tone Espresso and White

Babyletto Modo 3-Drawer Changer in Espresso         Babyletto Modo 3 Drawer Changer in Two Tone





       Bacati Window Curtain White/Chocolate        Bacati Stripes Printed Crib Skirt - White/Chocolate         Bacati Reverse Dots Percale Crib Fitted Sheet - White/Chocolate   

   Bacati Window Curtain        Bacati Stripes Printed Crib Skirt        Bacati Reverse Dots  Crib