Wednesday, December 23, 2009

From My Home To Yours - Merry Christmas!!



I love the Christmas season - it's very important to me. If I could have all my blog readers over for a Christmas party, I definitely would!!! So in lieu of coming to my home, here are some photos for you...



Our memory tree - we decorate our tree with ornaments that represent a memory i.e. vacation, halloween costume, our loves, activities, kids sports, etc.  For example - when we go on vacation to a certain place we purchase an ornament for each child (sometimes I've found ornaments after the fact at discount stores). When my kids get married and settled they will receive all their own ornaments from their childhood : )



Here are some examples of our ornaments...

Elvis - Husbands Elvis Halloween Costume

Lion - The Lion King Play

Tropcial Fish - scuba diving

Raggedy Ann - Halloween costume

Bus - the kids riding the school bus

Ship - cruise

Capitol Building - Washington DC trip

Football jersey - son played football in HS

Ballet slippers - my daughter being a ballerina

Bulldog - for the dog my daughter wants but is not getting : )









































 Yummy goodies available to snack on during Christmas.









Our Living Room Christmas Decor....











































Great way to display Christmas cards in our entry way.







The true meaning of Christmas.





Thank you to Alyson from Alyson Kay Photography for taking such beautiful photos of my Christmas Decor. Alyson is from the Sacramento, CA area.



To all of my readers...Merry Christmas!! Our regular blog posts will be back on track December 27th.