Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesdays - What Color is That??

teen green girls roomThe perfect shade of green can be a hard pick. Choosing paint for a teen girls room can even be a harder pick. But here it is Friendly Frog by Behr Premium Plus. Kathleen Wood describes how she designed and decorated her 15 year old daughters teen bedroom.
"I made the zebra pillows and added the zebra trim to the lamp, and to the bottom of the curtain panels. I also added zebra material to the backing of her desk to hide the computer and lamp wires - this was simply done with a staple gun. My husband built the bench, and I covered the cushion myself. I also "sewed" the skirt for the bench. Since I don't actually sew, all the "sewing" projects were done with sewing tape bought at the fabric store. The "Coco Chanel" art over the bench I created by searching images for Coco Chanel online. When I found the image I wanted, I sent it to ritzpix.com to be enlarged to fit the frame I purchased. The three pictures next to her dresser also have images in them simply printed from my computer."

To view more photo's of this very chic teen girls room click here.


teen girls bedroom ideas